[IPP] Proposed System Service operations for Printers w/ Resources

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:03:40 UTC 2016

Hi Pete,

A given *instance* of a Resource in the current spec (after a LOT
of discussion) can only use Create-Resource, Send-Resource-Data
(NOT by reference, per Mike's reservations about access control),
and Install-Resource on a single target System.

An admin script could create/send/install a Resource on more than
one System.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434