[IPP] "trimming-when" member attribute - why no keyword corresponding to 'no-trimming'?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Oct 5 03:31:05 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

That won't work if the printer has the following, right? (Taken from ipptool output and slightly reformatted)

finishings-col-default =
{
  finishing-template=after-sheets
  trimming-type=full
  trimming-offset=500
  trimming-when=after-sheets
  trimming-reference-edge=bottom
}

I guess a Client could send "finishings" = 'none' and not include "finishings-col". Is that how the Client is expected to disable trimming in this case?

Smith