[IPP] WGLC: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools 1.0 Update 1

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Oct 13 20:06:28 UTC 2016

Greetings,

The macOS tools are actually a gzipped tarball, not a disk image file:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161011-macos.tar.gz

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/