[IPP] "Get-User-Supported-Values" operation?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Jan 15 14:08:36 UTC 2017

Ira,

The registration policy for operations is Expert Review, so a full specification is not technically required. That said, we (the designated experts) and the IPP workgroup can require sufficient clarity in the definition of the operation before such a registration is approved, or to require a spec of the scope of the registration is (in the opinion of the WG or designated experts) too broad for a simple registration.

In the case of this operation, we simply (IMHO) do not have enough information to decide.

Sent from my iPad