[IPP] Canon question about missing IANA registrations regarding "Printer MIB and IPP MFD Alerts" specs

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:47:37 UTC 2017

Hi Rick,

No - because the related spec is supposed to get an errata update
(warnings and errors have to be treated differently in IPP than in
the Printer MIB - also there were some missing codes/keywords).
This is the *first* on deck errata spec for Q2 2017 work by me (and
Mike Sweet or Smith Kennedy as sanity check co-editor).  I need
to convert to Mike's current PWG spec template as well (bunch of
cut-and-paste).

I have been driving to a mostly complete Prototype version of IPP
System Service (so Mike can prototype w/ "ippserver" source)
before taking up another IPP spec.  Chrysler 3 days/week and
six public standards bodies have rather overloaded me this year.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434