[IPP] Stable IPP WG Charter (8 May 2017)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:44:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just posted a Stable draft of the IPP WG Charter based on IPP WG review
on 3 May 2017 during the Virtual F2F.

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20170508.pdf
- clean version

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20170508-rev.pdf
- redlines version

Per Mike's minutes from our Virtual F2F, the consensus of the PWG Steering
Committee was that the appropriate approval process was Call for Objections.
Please review ASAP for any further typos.

We now plan to start a Call for Objections by this Friday (12 May 2017).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434