[IPP] windows binaries

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Jun 15 17:26:18 UTC 2017

Gordon,

Windows binaries are no longer available from cups.org.  You can download the source code to build your own or use the tools supplied with the IPP Everywhere Self-Certification tools, available here:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/everywhere.html

At some point in the future (when we release a 1.0 snapshot) I plan on posting Windows, macOS, and Linux binaries (the latter probably as a snap package) of the IPP Sample code which is hosted here:

    https://istopwg.github.io/ippsample

(but to be clear, there are no binaries there yet, either...)