[IPP] Initial draft of IPP Authentication Methods white paper posted for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Aug 3 20:39:24 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I have just posted the initial draft of the white paper form of "IPP Authentication Methods". The previous document I presented was simply a PDF rendering of a bunch of sequence diagrams with no explanations. The new white paper is available here:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-ippauth-20170803.odt
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-ippauth-20170803.pdf

I am pretty sure my OAuth2 sequence diagram is not yet accurate, and I have a few placeholders as well. But this will allow feedback on structure and presentation that will affect the whole document. Please review at your convenience.

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/