[IPP] Interest in developing an "IPP for Dummies" document?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jan 8 16:57:11 UTC 2018

Pete,

Thanks for taking a pass at this!

I like the intro text but don't think the historical background and detailed references belong here.

The references all belong in the document map appendix.

The historical background is interesting but I'm not sure the target reader (application/client developer) will necessarily find it useful for writing an IPP application/client.  For lack of a better analogy, this is supposed to be a car mechanic's manual and not The Art of Computer Programming.