[IPP] Localizing Preset names - possible erratum for IPP Presets registration

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sat Jan 27 22:07:58 UTC 2018

Smith,

I don't think an errata is necessary - we use this convention with a LOT of attributes so it should be obvious that localization happens with the keyword values and not the (presumably local) name values (which by definition are already localized...)

As for the lack of registered keywords, that is fine - this isn't a type2 keyword attribute so no registration is possible...