[IPP] Updated draft of IPP Job Save Password posted for review

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:18:20 UTC 2018

Hi Smith,

Probably on my end - my ISP seems to be selectively going in the weeds for
PWG (otherwise working
fine to all other sites so far this morning) - yesterday, PWG home page was
taking *forever* with Firefox
mentioning stalled CDN servers.

PS - I'm going to do a hard reboot - have stopped and reloaded Firefox
several times.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434