[IPP] Requesting information pertaining to the project - Enhancements for ipptool

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Mar 22 18:04:53 UTC 2018

Hi Lakshay,

I've setup a Github project for the ippsample repository that covers all of the potential work:

    https://github.com/istopwg/ippsample/projects/4

Most of the issues in the project involve writing ipptool test files, but I've also included an "ippfuzz" test generator (for fuzz-testing printers) and changes to ipptool to support running subsets of a test file.