[IPP] Updated IPP Privacy Attributes registration posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Mar 28 17:06:38 UTC 2018

All,

I have posted an update of my IPP Privacy Attributes registration to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprivacy10-20180328.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprivacy10-20180328.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprivacy10-20180328-rev.pdf

This draft reflects our discussions at the March 15 IPP WG concall and includes an informative reference to the official GDPR regulations in multiple languages...

All of these attributes have been prototyped in ippserver, with the corresponding "xxx-scope" and "xxx-attributes" values being reported and enforced by the server.
(I have not yet added the new logging requirements, but those should be minimal changes to what already exists...  Tracking with Issue #125)