[IPP] RFC 8010 section 3.3 question

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:27:51 UTC 2018

Hi Smith,

AFTER we move RFC 8010/8011 to full Internet Standard, the RFC Editor has a
process
to attach errata notes to published RFCs (which doesn't commit anyone to
ever revise the
original RFC).  I suggest we defer this edit until then, OK?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434