[IPP] "ipps" missing from IANA Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architec) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Apr 25 01:32:31 UTC 2018

Thanks!

Cheers,
Smith
---

   Smith Kennedy
   Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
   Standards - PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum
   Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
   HP Inc.

On Apr 24, 2018, at 4:40 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com<mailto:msweet at apple.com>> wrote:

Smith,

I've sent in a new request for IPPS and a modification request for IPP, naming the PWG as owner with the "chair" address, and me as the technical contact...