[IPP] First draft of IPP JPS2v2 available for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Aug 23 20:06:30 UTC 2018

All,

I am constructing a new draft because I'm not confident that the most recent Word document form of 5100.11 contains the content in the published 5100.11 PDF. So I'm starting again using the published and widely disseminated PDF. I am letting you know this in case anybody felt the compulsion to begin editing one of the drafts below. Contact me if so.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless & Standards Architect - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB-IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/