[IPP] Updated IPP Everywhere v1.1 draft posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 15:25:49 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,

A good question.

Because it's a minor version release, we're not adding any new REQUIRED
stuff.  We're actually removing some stuff and adding new RECOMMENDED
stuff.

On reflection, I don't think the new feature keyword is appropriate.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434