[IPP] IPP Finishings enums

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Oct 8 16:43:22 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

Please do go ahead and propose new enums for "finishings-supported". The group will review them and approve or reject as appropriate.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless & Standards Architect - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB-IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/