[IPP] New draft of IPP Authentication Methods posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:05:33 UTC 2019

Hi Smith,

This *should* have been labeled Prototype (not current Interim) and there
should be an email Prototype report (e.g.,"this spec documents all of the
existing IPP Authentication Methods, all of which have implementations")
so that, by voice approval, we can move it to Stable draft and WG LC.

Bear in mind that, for a Best Practices document, we actually also need
PWG LC *and* PWG Formal Vote (not just PWG Call for Objections),
because this is a new spec and not errata and that's our process for
Best Practices documents.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434