[IPP] Draft slides for February 2019 F2F posted

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Sat Feb 9 18:48:42 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,

The slides generally look good. I’m working on slides and an updated draft of JPS2v2 for the meeting.

Also, I thought we discussed adjusting the agenda to give more time to System Service since we don’t need to do as much of a review on Authentication Methods? We can just handle that informally. Were there any other agenda tweaks to be made for the IPP sessions?

Cheers,
Smith
---
Smith Kennedy