[IPP] WG Last Call: IPP Authentication Methods

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Thu Feb 28 19:33:28 UTC 2019

Just curious, but section 3.3 Exceptions of this document has sections 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 which are pretty much exact duplicates of each other, exception being Lisa vs. Harry.  Was this intentional?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation

GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology

26600 SW Parkway Ave.

Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251

Phone: (585) 314-6936

Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer