[IPP] Updated stable draft of IPP Authentication Methods posted

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Mar 4 17:22:50 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Thanks to all who provided feedback on the 20190117 draft of IPP Authentication Methods. Since I received valuable non-editorial feedback in addition to editorial feedback on the draft from the PWG Last Call, I have produced a new revision that hopefully resolves all the issues and can be used in a second last call. The new draft is here:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304.odt <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304.odt>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304.pdf>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304-rev.odt <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304-rev.odt>
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20190304-rev.pdf>

I included the contents of my LCRC document in the "Change History" section. If those that submitted comments could review this draft offline and evaluate whether my changes have fixed their issues, I'd appreciate it.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.