[IPP] RFC: IPP Job Extensions v1.1 or v2.0?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:58:53 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,

I actually favor v2.0, with a firm hand making attributes filling
holes in IPP/1.1 (retention, history, etc.) as REQUIRED and
as many as possible remaining attributes as RECOMMENDED.

I hope we stop using OPTIONAL in IPP specs and reserve it
for "experimental" or "narrow-use" new stuff in Registrations.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434