[IPP] Updated prototype draft of IPP Job Extensions v1.1 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Mar 8 20:51:06 UTC 2019

All,

I have posted an updated prototype draft of the IPP Job Extensions v1.1 specification to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20190308.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20190308.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobext11-20190308-rev.pdf

This version of the specification adds operations, attributes, and values from JPS2 (which will be obsoleted/retired), adds the new job-retain-until-xxx and job-history-xxx attributes, and has some other cleanup from prior reviews of the document.  All of the newly-added content is currently RECOMMENDED.

Aside from needing a full review, we also need to make a decision about whether to promote this specification to v2.0 (where we can change the conformance requirements as desired) or leave it as a v1.1 errata update.  So far we have one vote in favor of making this a 2.0 document...