[IPP] RFC: IPP Document Object update version

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:41:25 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,

I agree with your rationale that Document Object should be v1.1 (no new
content).

For Job Extensions (because of adding three operations, especially), I
think and
the folks yesterday on IPP WG call agreed that v2.0 was preferable.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434