[IPP] Updated stable draft of IPP Document Object v1.1 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 18 15:15:57 UTC 2019

All,

I have posted an updated stable draft of the IPP Document Object v1.1 specification to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippdocobject11-20190318.docx
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippdocobject11-20190318.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippdocobject11-20190318-rev.pdf

This update includes the new DEPRECATED and OBSOLETE terminology and updates the change history with the rationale for the changes.

As a process reminder, errata don't need prototype reports to go to stable status, but FWIW there are a few hundred million IPP printers in service that implement this specification so I think we're good... :)