[IPP] Initial draft of a "IPP Custom Print Quality and Intent Extensions"

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Apr 17 18:10:18 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I just posted a first draft of a "IPP Custom Print Quality and Intent Extensions
(CUSTOMPQI)" white paper that proposes some additions to IPP that relate to supporting print quality hint and settings additions.

  https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/white-hp-ipp-custompqi-20190412.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/white-hp-ipp-custompqi-20190412.pdf>
  https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/white-hp-ipp-custompqi-20190412.docx <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/white-hp-ipp-custompqi-20190412.docx>

We won't likely have time to review it at our April 2019 F2F in a session, but I encourage those at the F2F to take a look at it so we can discuss after hours, etc. if you have an interest in what it proposes.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy