[IPP] Initial draft of a "IPP Custom Print Quality and Intent Extensions"

Sean Kau skau at chromium.org
Thu Apr 18 14:17:53 UTC 2019

For soft-proof-icc-profile, would this be obviated by the proof operations
in Enterprise Print Extensions?

Regarding UI suggestions, it would seem to make sense to include these
recommendations in a separate document as they don't pertain specifically
to the proposed attributes.

I'm concerned that adding vendor extensions to print-color-mode will
significantly complicate client applications attempting to render previews
of content as the behavior is predictable now.  I would prefer to add a
standard value for printer-color-mode that indicates we defer to an
advanced setting for color.

Sean

Sean Kau