[IPP] Visual Studio release and Windows SDK versions to use for "ippsample" and "ippeveselfcert" projects

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Apr 24 21:46:41 UTC 2019

Yep, October 2018. But I did mean SDK 10.0.17763.0. I was reading the table here as reference since MSDN didn't have a good page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows_SDK <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows_SDK>

> - Visual Studio 2019 - Community Edition

I'm guessing you mean VS 2017 - Community Edition since you talk about upgrading to VS 2019 Community Edition below.

> - Advanced Installer 15.4

Did we have to buy Advanced Installer? I was wondering if we wanted to move to WiX or something, which IIRC is totally free.