[IPP] RFC: Errata Update of PWG 5100.3: IPP Production Printing Attributes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:01:56 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,

I agree with all your proposed changes.

You didn't propose what to do about it.  But for Production Printing Set-1
to be at all useful,
there really *should* be some REQUIRED and RECOMMENDED attributes and a
minimum
of actual OPTIONAL attributes - perhaps w/ some feature grouping?

The rest of IPP Production Printing (e.g., IPP/2.2) builds on this spec -
perhaps building sand
castles?

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434