[IPP] Prototype experience: IPP System Service

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:18:43 UTC 2019

Hi,

At today's IPP WG call, we noted that Mike has completed prototype work for
the IPP System Service and we unanimously agreed that the next draft of IPP
System Service should move to "Stable" status and go into IPP WG Last Call
and thence into PWG Last Call in Q2 2019.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434