[IPP] MIB construction information

Paul Santangelo paul.santangelo at kmbs.konicaminolta.us
Fri May 10 18:06:54 UTC 2019

Hey All:

This is probably the wrong group to be writing to, but I saw the the
Printer MIB Project is closed and support is through this IPP workgroup.

I'm trying to develop a MIB for our printers to be used with Wireshark.
I saw some information online, but there really is not starting place,
examples to follow.  I'm am experienced enough to know how to read OID
values and understand its hierarchy, but constructing the file so
wireshark can read it, is weirding me out a bit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
--

Regards,

Paul Santangelo, CCNA, CNE
Escalation System Support (ESS) Integrator
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
101 Williams Drive Ramsey, NJ 07446
Office: 800-825-5664 <tel:800-825-5664>
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>