[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] Where to find either the OS X or Linux IPP Everywhere self cert test tools

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:56:20 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

The IPP Everywhere Self-Cert BETA software packages are at:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-osx.dmg
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp
/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-rhel.tar.gz
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp
/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-ubuntu.tar.gz

These links are also on the IPP WG home page at:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/

The Self-Cert manual is still work-in-progress, so final links are still
pending.

Yes, I believe you need a separate account for reporting issues.  See page
at:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/everywhere.html

Mike Sweet (author of the manual and the tools) can give you more help when
he gets a chance to respond to your note.

Cheers,
- Ira (co-chair of IPP WG)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com