nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Thu Jul 26 14:32:04 EDT 2007

Dear All,

Pete and I have made major updates to the working draft since the last
face-to-face meeting. The updated draft is available as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026.pdf and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026.doc

The version with revision marks is available as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026-rev.pdf and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-2007026_rev.doc

Here is an outline of the updates:

(1)  Updated use cases 1~ 4 with identified processing flow step
requirements and design requirements and use case diagrams.
(2) Updated the Scan Job Ticket Lifecycle Diagram and descriptive text.
        (3) Added initial text for Scan Service Model Overview.
        (4) Added Top level scan service diagrams in Section 4.3 and
initial description text for Service Status elements and Service
Description elements.
        (5) Added Scan Job Schema Diagram in Section 4.5 and initial
descriptive text for Job State, StateReasons, StateMessages elements and
the Job State                   Transition Diagram in Section 4.6.

        Please review the updates so far and I'll incorporate any comment
from you all before the next teleconference (Aug. 2, next Thursday).

        Thanks,
        -Nancy