Thanks for the updates - small editorial point - your filenames lost
a digit (7 for July).
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com
From: owner-mfd at pwg.org [mailto:owner-mfd at pwg.org]On Behalf Of nchen at okidata.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:32 PM
To: mfd at pwg.org
Subject: MFD> updated Scan Service Model and Requirements working draft
Pete and I have made major updates to the working draft since the last face-to-face meeting. The updated draft is available as:
The version with revision marks is available as:
Here is an outline of the updates:
(1) Updated use cases 1~ 4 with identified processing flow step requirements and design requirements and use case diagrams.
(2) Updated the Scan Job Ticket Lifecycle Diagram and descriptive text.
(3) Added initial text for Scan Service Model Overview.
(4) Added Top level scan service diagrams in Section 4.3 and initial description text for Service Status elements and Service Description elements.
(5) Added Scan Job Schema Diagram in Section 4.5 and initial descriptive text for Job State, StateReasons, StateMessages elements and the Job State Transition Diagram in Section 4.6.
Please review the updates so far and I'll incorporate any comment from you all before the next teleconference (Aug. 2, next Thursday).
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.23/924 - Release Date: 7/28/2007 3:50 PM
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...