MFD> MFD Teleconference 8/9 3pm EDT

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at
Mon Aug 6 09:02:21 EDT 2007

Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference.   I expect
an updated specification will be published soon.  I will send out a
meeting update  when it is available . Please take some time and review
the document before the meeting.    We would prefer to have any comments
or issues sent out to the MFD mailing list prior to the teleconference.

 I will be hosting a Live Meeting for the review and to provide a
graphical view of the associated WSDL/Schema when necessary.   I expect
to have an updated schema based on the last teleconference.  I don't
know when I will be able to complete the updates.

 If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
connecting 10 minutes early.

PWG calendar:

<> >

 1) Approve  previous meeting minutes
 2) Agenda bashing
 3) Review and discuss updates to document

    3a) Start with existing issues and comments

 4) Review Schema changes based on last teleconference

 4) Discuss next steps

Document  (Pending update) :

WSDL/Schema ( Rough form and in transition.  I expect to have an updated
version in time for the teleconference and will show it via Live
Meeting.  I will publish it at the URL below as soon as I complete the
edits ):

Live Meeting:

Start Time:  Thursday, Aug  9, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

End Time:   Thursday, Aug  9 , 2007 4:00 PM EDT

Attendee URL:

Meeting ID:  PWGMFD

Attendee Meeting Key:  pwg-mfd-attendee

Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406