nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Fri Aug 10 10:07:34 EDT 2007

All,

The meeting minutes from the teleconference yesterday is now available as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070809.pdf
and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070809.doc

Thanks for all your participations and comments.

Dave Whitehead's good comments have triggered many good discussions in the
teleconference which is very helpful for the standard development. I
encourage all of you raise your issues and comments anytime to the list
ASAP so that we can resolve them early.

Thanks,
-Nancy
Principal Engineer