MFD> Teleconference 8/23 at 3pm EDT

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at XEROX.COM
Mon Aug 20 09:12:17 EDT 2007

Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference.  Please
take some time and review the document before the meeting.    I have
incorporated the comments we have received and we can discuss those at
the teleconference.
 I will be hosting a Live Meeting for the review and to provide a
graphical view of the associated WSDL/Schema when necessary.   I have an
updated schema based on the last teleconference.  The updated schema has
been posted.  The updates include the change from a Job Queue to
ActiveJob and a JobHistory  lists for each service.  The
DefaultJobTicket was added to all services and processing defaults
removed.  I have not addressed the replacement of processing supported
with capabilities yet. (I did add the empty element to the Scan Service
to generate the diagram for the specification)
If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
connecting 10 minutes early.

PWG calendar:

<> >

 1) Approve  previous meeting minutes
 2) Agenda bashing
 3) Review and discuss updates to document

    3a) Start with existing issues and comments

 4) Review Schema changes based on last teleconference

 4) Discuss next steps

<> >

WSDL/Schema ( Still a very rough form and in transition. ):

Live Meeting:

Start Time:  Thursday, Aug  23, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

End Time:   Thursday, Aug  23 , 2007 4:00 PM EDT

Attendee URL:

Meeting ID:  PWGMFD

Attendee Meeting Key:  pwg-mfd-attendee

Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406