McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 26 14:07:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

The Cisco IP telephone system here in Montreal will not
let us call any long distance number (even the IEEE 800
phone bridge).

So, would someone remote (Mike Fenelon?) PLEASE call us
and then bridge at your end to a second line to the IEEE
number.

Number here in Montreal:

1-514-340-4711  Ext 7468 (room 1034)

Number of IEEE phone bridge:

1-866-365-4066
pw: 2635888

(You will need the chair code which I can't send over
email - call Montreal FIRST and get the chair code and
then do the bridge).

I (Ira) am in the adjacent room 1035 with the wrap-up
of the Open Printing Summit.

PLEASE send any notes to 'mfd at pwg.org' and NOT just to
me - I may be offline and not see your note.