MFD> RE: MFD Teleconference 10/4 3pm EDT

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Oct 2 16:38:16 EDT 2007

All,

Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference.   The
minutes from the face to face meeting will be published soon.  Please
take some time and review the document before the meeting.    Pay close
attention to the sections on Discussions of "Walk-up Scan with
Pre-Created Scan Job Template" use case and Discussion of how the Scan
Service should serve the retrieval of scan document data.

 I will be hosting a Live Meeting.

 If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
connecting 10 minutes early.

Pete

PWG calendar:

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

Agenda:

 1) Approve previous meeting minutes [To be announced]
 2) Agenda bashing
 3) Review and discuss Scan data flow and relationship between Job,
Document, and Image File

 4) Discuss protocol implications of above issues

 5) Discuss next steps

Document  (update due for next teleconference) :

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20070921.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20070921.pdf> >

WSDL/Schema ( Rough form and in transition.  I expect to have an updated
version based on input from the face to face and this teleconference
available by the end of this week.):

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

Live Meeting:

Start Time:  Thursday, Oct  4, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

End Time:   Thursday, Oct  4 , 2007 4:00 PM EDT

Attendee URL:
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWGMFD&role=attend&pw=pwg-
mfd-attendee>

Meeting ID:  PWGMFD