Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Dec 17 06:55:25 EST 2007

Nancy,
I have not gone through your entire minutes.  (I will as I edit the
schema)  One thing I did see was in your diagram you showed the Local UI
only interacting with the Local Scan Client.  The Local UI should also
be allowed to interact with the Scan Service.  This allows a walk up
user to present his credentials so that the Scan Service can use them
when storing the Digital Document at the Scan Destination.
Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Research Center Webster