Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:43:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Dave - but Pete only wants to put components (subunits) in Configuration.
Unless, he wants to mix Settings (current values of Capabilities) in there
as well - I'm confused.

And I maintain that Configuration is EVERTHING (i.e, the Default Job
Ticket, etc.), so as an element group term it still needs work.

email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com