MFD> PWG Scan Service specification

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Jun 18 12:52:19 EDT 2008

All,

The model Document that will be used for the upcoming face to face
Meeting is now available (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are also available):
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080616.pdf>

The WSDL/Schema that has been updated to match the above

Specification is available:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

I have not yet updated the schema section of the MFD Web page.

I will attend to that over the next couple of days and announce when the
update is complete.

Nancy Chen has release the initial draft of the Template Service Model
specification.  It is available at:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080609.pdf>.
(.doc is also available)

At the face-to-face meeting, we will have a high level discussion
session for Template Service.  Please

Take a look at the document in preparation.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755