Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Jul 25 12:39:05 EDT 2008

All,

The Scan Service specifications and associated Schema are in near final
form.

The current Scan Service model Document (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are also
available) :
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080723.pdf>

The current PWG Scan Service/WS-Scan mapping issues document (.doc
version is also available) :
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/PWG-WS-Scan-map-issues-20080711.pdf>
Note: All identified issues have been resolved.

The MFD page on the PWG site <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/index.html> has
been updated.  In addition to the MFD related documents and previous
meeting minutes the current schema is available.  It is available in a
zip file or in HTML forms for browsing.  The zip version contains all
the schema, WSDL and an XMLSPY project file.  One of the HTML view
allows navigation through the model starting at its root.  Another view
provides a table of contents for all the schema files in the model with
links to the actual schema file and to any of the types and elements
defined within it.  The remaining view covers the requests and responses
for all the service's operations.  (I just noticed that is currently
broken and I will fix it later today)

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster