nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Thu Mar 26 17:34:52 EDT 2009

Dear All,

The PWG final vote for the Scan Service Specification will end April 3rd -
next Friday. The only changes to the last updated Resource Service
Prototype draft are the state changes to State Transition tables and
diagrams, in coherence with the Scan Service specification.

This is a reminder for you to review the changes in the Resource Service
Prototype draft, and make your final comments as a working gorup member by
April 3rd next Friday. Please send your comments to mfd at pwg.org, or any of
the editors on the draft.

If there is no further comment, we plan to advance the Prototype draft to
Stable draft and announce the PWG-wide Last Call for Resource Service.

Here is the Resource Service draft version you should review:

The version with revision marks:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090318-rev.pdf
(.doc)

The version without revision marks:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090318.pdf (.doc)

Thanks,
-Nancy
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology