[MFD] Job State Transition Diagram error

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Jan 6 17:48:30 UTC 2010

Bill,

My only points for the items below was that

1)      System configuration or conditions can cause the transition as
well as an operation

2)      Job operations or conditions can affect this transition change
for a specific job just as well as service wide operations or conditions
can affect this job transitions.

The issue was raised by an implementer that was unsure if a required
resource would affect the state of a pending job.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com