[MFD] Requirements Document Last Call Comments resolution

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 01:09:29 UTC 2010

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your comments.

 All comments have been implemented except:

1.     My understanding was that the requested translation from Service  to
<service> applied only where Service was part of a term such as "Service Job
Ticket" .that becomes <service> Job Ticket because for, example, there is a
Scan Job Ticket but no Service Job Ticket. However, the term Service is
defined as pertaining to any of the Imaging Services, and a phrase such as
"The Service scans the first sheet." would appear both  appropriate and much
easier to read.

2.

Bill Wagner