[MFD] RE: To attendees of the MFD session of the upcoming Face to Face<Action Request>

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 18:44:54 UTC 2010

All,

I have posted an update to the MFDOverall document that Pete intends to
review at the Monday meetings. Versions are posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20101015.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20101015.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20101015RL.doc

The changes are primarily in adding the power management element
descriptions to the common section of the Subunits description, plus some
editorial stuff. Note that the RL version is largely unreadable in the
modified sections, and is possibly useful only to see where the changes are.
Also, I continue to have difficulty with MS Word, so the added pictures and
tables have resulted in figure and table numbers being wrong or missing. I
seem to be able to fix this only by re-entering captions and references,
which I have done to an extent; but, since things may change yet again, I
have not done the entire document. So please disregard figure and table
number discrepancies at this time but concentrate on the information
presented.

Many thanks,

Bill Wagner