[MFD] RE: suggested text for Security Considerations for MFD Model and Common Semantics

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Nov 17 13:05:41 UTC 2010

Could someone post a pdf version and announce the addition to the MFD
agenda?  (I am still rebuilding a system and have not yet regained my
ability to generate pdf.)

Thanks,

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.