Based on our IPP Everywhere discussions for CUPS Raster, I propose the following changes to the well-known values schema:
- Add AdobeGrayscale8, AdobeGrayscale16, AdobeRGB24, AdobeRGB48, sGrayscale8, sGrayscale16, sRGB24, scRGB48, Black8 (or K8), and Black16 (or K16)
- Rename BlackAndWhite1 to Black1 (or K1)
- Add AdobeRGB, Black (or just "K"), Grayscale, sGrayscale (mapping of Grayscale to sRGB), and AdobeGrayscale (mapping of Grayscale to AdobeRGB)
- Add comment that RGB, Black/K, Grayscale, CMY, CMYK, and YCC are device color spaces.
PrintColorModeWKV (was ColorWKV):
- Binary (unless someone has a better name for threshold black-and-white output)
We can also uncomment the Color element in PwgCommon.xsd and rename it to PrintColorMode, using to PrintColorModeWKV.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.